Bookkeeping & Accounting Services Lanzarote
Accounting services and bookkeeping in the center of Lanzarote. Based in Arrecife, the capital of Lanzarote are in the accountant center of the island.
Accounting Services for Business, Individuals, Self-employed and Entrepreneurs, Expatriate or Residents.
Our accountants manage everything required to prepare accounts for private individuals and for businesses. We can prepare accounts needed for tax returns and for managing a business.
Resident and Non-Resident Accounting Services
Full and comprehensive range of services to fulfill fiscal obligations. Tax returns for residents and non-residents. Income declarations, property transmission taxes, capital gains tax, rates & rubbish, etc.
Located in the center of Lanzarote we are close for anyone.
For business owners, our accountants will advise you on the best way to prepare accounts. We can prepare management accounts and accounts for tax returns.
We can also guide you on what you need to do to comply with the Mercantile Registry. We can submit your annual accounts with the registry and tax authorities.
We can look after your, bookkeeping, balance sheets and income statements.
Our English speaking accountants can help carry out Spanish bureaucracy; mercantile registry, property, notaries and other public organisations.
Your Accountants In Arrecife, Lanzarote
For your benefit, our Accounting Advisors in Prolanz Asesores, will be responsible for analysing the accounting data to know the economic reality of your company and optimise the management.
We have excellent professionals with experience in financial accounting, accounting auditing, and accounting management.
To make your life easier our accounting staff offer help so that you get things done quickly and easily.
Your Expert Accountant & Bookkeeping Service in Lanzarote
Some of the Accounting Services at Prolanz Asesores
Among the multiple services offered by our English speaking Accounting Consultants in Arrecife, Lanzarote, we highlight mainly:
- Counselling and management of accounting books and organisation of all Accounting.
- Balance analysis.
- Cost accounting and budgetary controls.
- Legalisation and preparation of official accounting books
- Strict application of the General Accounting Plan.
- Opening and closing of companies.
- The accounting, billing and preparation of reports and accounting balances.
- Economic-financial organisation of the company
- Update of arrears accounts.
- Residency and tax status: property taxation
- Non-Residents Property Tax: Wealth Tax.
- Specialised services for expatriates
- And many more services of an accounting nature.
We have an excellent understanding of the needs of private individuals, companies and self-employed. Our English speaking chartered accountants are professionals with years of experience. We look forward to stress out of your Spanish accounting and bookkeeping.